Beat the mafia bandits with our complete game guide.
Turbolab Pursuit offers up more than a few new treats for fans of the endless runner genre. It's packed full of upgrades, humor and weapons as you help a mad professor race away from the clutches of the mafia. Our verdict? We gave the game 4 out of 5 stars in our review this afternoon. If you need a hand staying ahead of the pack, we've got all the help you need.
- See those spinning white symbols in the sky? When you pass through one of those, you should tap the jump button. This will cause you to flip up and into the sky. They're very often chained together, so be ready to make another tap at a moment's notice.
- When you're being chased down, don't stay on the ground. Instead, wait for the enemy to fire a weapon at you then leap into the air. Do that as you crest a hill and you'll pick up a roaring speed boost when you land.
- Don't panic if you have enemies chasing you from the rear. Your weapons will automatically aim towards the nearest opponent, whether they're in front of you or behind. Just concentrate on firing when they're in range.
- When you start a run, you'll be given the choice of selecting either a coin magnet or a weapons upgrade. You can pick one or the other but you'll have to spend some of your coins, so make sure you've got a few in the bank before choosing one of these.
- Pay attention to the missions you're given. These are a great way of boosting your coin stash, and are easy to complete in the early stages - great when you want to apply some upgrades early on.
- Those upgrades come in a huge variety of flavors. To apply one to your vehicle, head to the lab and hit the vehicle icon. There are too many individual upgrades to list, but you can see the impact of each one by tapping on it, then viewing the car stats at the top of the screen.
- Don't forget to upgrade your weapons! If you're looking to pack a stronger punch, or just want the weapon upgrade to last for longer, head into the weapons section of the store and invest your coins in your personal favorites.
- You can grab coin magnets from the store, but once they're gone they're gone. We don't recommend splashing cash on these early on - wait until you've got good at the game and have some decent upgrades.
- Always take the opportunity to jump up on top of buildings. When you land you'll grab a nice speed boost from grinding off the architecture. Every little bit of speed helps, so maximize every opportunity to get a boost.
- If you see a cluster of wheels on the ground, try and drive through them - they'll give you another burst of speed that will get you away from any nearby trouble.