Latest update pays tribute to a classic episode.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out has just been updated yet again, this time to commemorate the TV series' award-winning 'Whacking Day' episode. The latest update includes new events, buildings, characters, quests and decorations for your own personal Springfield.
Here's a complete breakdown of what you can expect to find in Version 4.2.0:
- New Event: Whack snakes infesting your town and win up to ten limited-time, exclusive-content prizes.
- New Buildings: Take a tour of the historic Fort Sensible, train at Lugash's Gym, catch a game at the Duff Stadium and see the title fight at the Springfield Coliseum.
- New Characters: Prepare for the Whacking Day festivities with Ninja Homer, live the model life with Miss Springfield, get Drederick Tatum to step back into the ring, start Lisa's gymnastic training or help Willie get his clothes clean using his washboard abs.
- New Decorations: Revel in the season with celebratory, snake-themed decorations: from shirts and sticks to practice snakes of varying colors. If you're not seeing enough snakes in your town, get some specialty rocks, stumps and trunks that will be sure to increase the number of cold-blooded critters in your town.
- New Quests: Will the town prevail over the Serpent Menace? Will Lisa be able to save the snakes?