It takes two.
Here's the next round of answers for Little Riddles - Word Game, which is currently available for iOS and Android. We know how frustrating getting stuck on a puzzle can be, so we did the work for you. [Download: iOS|Android]
83. Each of these ends in a kettle full of precious metal and the double variety is quite awesome.
84. A sport with love and service played by singles and pairs.
85. These begin your sentences and are home to your leaders.
86. Has four lucky leaves.
87. A beverage named after a stick. Also combats the stains of another beverage.
88. Flavors range from strawberry to toe.
89. Use this if leaping off a bridge for fun.
90. Before crust hardens.
91. Raise your right appendage high above your head. Turn your head to the right and you will smell this.
92. Teenage girls are pros at causing this.
93. It has a face and two hands but no arms and legs.
94. One of the best things you can hope for after whacking a ball with a stick.
95. Water dwelling mammal known for its work ethic.
96. A beautiful succession of sounds.
97. Mary's child slept in one of these.
98. It takes two people to do this.
99. For this gourmet style of meal you'll need a pot and some pointy sticks.
100. You're having a bad day if 12 peers deem you to be this.
101. A small paradise surrounded by dry heat. Some have Wonderwalls.
102. If you're worried that grandpa will bite, just remove these.
103. Mad bats and dogs carry this.