Take a Look at Nintendo's E3 Calendar
Nintendo has done awesome this past year, will they pull it off again? Let's see at this year's E3!
E3 is one of the biggest gaming expos of the year, and fans are on pins and needles to see what the next year's gaming products will look like. Nintendo has had an awesome year, bringing the Wii U from âalso ranâ status to software powerhouse. Nintendo has released their E3 schedule for this year and it's looking to bring more awesome news to rejoice about.
Nintendo E3 CalendarMay
- May 30: Nintendo World Championships regional heats hosted at select Best Buys.
- June 14: Nintendo World Championships qualifying players will complete at the NOKIA Theatre in Los Angeles.
- June 16: Nintendo Digital Event will broadcast at 12 PM EDT and showcase games coming to the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.
- June 16-18: Nintendo Treehouse Live at E3, live streaming and more from the E3 floor.
- June 17: Mario Maker sessions will be available at Best Buy stores all over the U.S. from 4-9 PM local time.
- June 20: Mario Maker sessions will be available at Best Buy stores from 12-5 PM local time. Attendees on either day will receive a 30th anniversary Super Mario Bros. pin.
Many details haven't been released yet, but I'm sure we're gonna see a bunch of awesome stuff! Oh, oh, maybe PokÃ©mon, maybe even the next main series release! Or maybe Mario game, maybe a new one in the Galaxy series! I'm so pumped!
Are your dreams running wild about a new year of Nintendo fun? Let us know what you want to see at E3 in the comments!