The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes 2.0 Update Adds Loads of Stuff
The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes has only been out a few months, but Nintendo is already giving it some additional content. Starting today, players can get the 2.0.0 patch that will add the following to the game:
- A new 30 level challenge dungeon called The Den of Trials.
- The Linebeck's Uniform that allows players to peak into closed chests.
- The Fierce Deity Armor that grants the wearer the ability to shoot beams for his sword.
- Stamps for Miiverse
- Matchmaking improvements and more options for controlling who can and can't play the game with you.
- Numerous minor adjustments for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Nintendo never ceases to amaze with their continued support for their titles. I hope that other developers take note and learn from this trend.