Let the Legends Come to Life in Pokémon For the Next 12 Months
They're legendary in the eyes of those who live in the Pokémon Gym.
Trainers rejoice! As another part of their 20th Anniversary celebration, The PokÃ©mon Company is re-releasing some of the hardest to find creatures in the history of the franchise.
Each month for the next twelve months, a legendary PokÃ©mon will be up for grabs. They will be available either through the Nintendo Network or GameStop.
- February: Mew (Gamestop)
- March: Celebi (Nintendo Network)
- April: Jirachi (Nintendo Network)
- May: Darkrai (Gamestop)
- June: Manaphy (Nintendo Network)
- July: Shaymin (Nintendo Network)
- August: Arceus (Gamestop)
- September: Victini (Nintendo Network)
- October: Keldeo (Nintendo Network)
- November: Genesect (Gamestop)
- December: Meloetta (Nintendo Network)
All these PokÃ©mon can bee imported into a copy of PokÃ©mon X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire.