Mobile Game Reviewers Wanted!
Live like a rockstar. A rockstar that just happens to love playing games on his cellphone. Or something.
Modojo is preparing to ramp up its mobile games coverage in a major way, and we could use YOUR help. Probably. You should at least apply, to find out! We're looking for a few brave souls to review mobile games from publishers big & small.
Previous experience is not explicitly required. What we're looking for most is an understanding of the mobile games space or at least an open mind, and an enthusiastic attitude. You bring the talent, and we'll give you the experience.
- You must not currently be employed by a mobile game company. I know you're enthusiastic about mobile, but it would hardly be a fair arrangement.
- You must be willing to commit to 1-2 mobile game reviews a week. Reliability is key!
Benefits of joining the Modojo team include:
- Entrance to industry-only events including GDC Mobile, BREW, CTIA, and other trade shows.
- The opportunity to have your work read by thousands.
- Lots of free mobile games
- An opportunity for beginning writers to get their foot in the door, and hone their skills with no previous experience necessarily required.
- An opportunity for aspiring writers to develop a body of work, while working with a team of writers, samurais, belligerent robots, and gelato-loving dictators.
- Current writing positions are volunteer, although as Modojo grows we intend to expand our paid editorial ranks.
All interested applicants should send an email to Justin [AT] Modojo.com with the following:
-Why you want to contribute to Modojo.
-What previous experience you have, if any.
-If you do have previous experience, please send a writing sample along in the body of the email.
-Some details about yourself. Age, location, hobbies, whether or not you like long walks on the beach, gelato, etc.
Thanks for your interest and good luck!