Nexon's Monster Squad lets you collect and organize tons of colorful monsters, but without knowing what to do with them all, they won't do you any good. We've got a gaggle of Monster Squad tips and tricks to keep you in the game, whether you're a casual player or plan on joining the Monster Squad elite, these tips will get you started on the path to victory!
- Always make your best monster Team Leader. The skills you have available in battle depend on your Team Leader so you always want to have your best monster with the best skills leading the way.
- Choosing a winning team can be a toughy. Typically the best defense in this game is a good offense. Concentrate on composing your team of attackers with one healer. If you've got a monster with great healing stats you may want to consider making them your team leader so you can have more control over when you can heal.
- Get by with a little help from your friends. Like with most of Nexon's titles, you'll want to seek out help from friends that you recruit along the way in order to take advantage of the several types of offers available to you along the way. You never know when you'll be able to call on one of your acquaintances for a boost!
Using Monsters Effectively
- Concentrate on making your more powerful monsters even more effective. Boosting low level monsters can be wasteful and with the amount of new monsters you'll get, you can suddenly find yourself without the resources to bring a better monster up to their full potential.
- Evolving monsters can be time consuming as you have to utilize other monsters to do it. Finding the required monsters to complete the evolution process usually requires a lot of grinding and luck so you should be prepared to set a goal in advance for which monsters you'll need.
- In battle, don't forget your other monsters. While most of your time will be spent on monitoring and commanding your team leader, the other team members have skills they can use as well as indicated by the icons near them in battle. Utilizing your entire teams skillset effectively can mean the difference between winning and losing.
- Complete every mission you can. In Monster Squad there are tiers of daily and weekly missions that are time sensitive and missions that have no time limit. Completing missions is a great way to progress as there's plenty of rewards to be had that will help you towards evolving your monsters. Try to get to the daily and weekly before they expire and leave the others for when you've completed everything else.