Pocket Planes Update Brings New Guide, Bug Fixes
We have a feeling real world productivity is about to decrease by 60 percent.
In addition to the usual App Store fare arriving this week, Nimblebit quietly updated its smash hit iPhone and iPad time waster, Pocket Planes. Now before you freak out, there's nothing Earth-shattering per se, unless bug fixes turn you on. That said, there's a new game guide, along with some welcomed tweaks. Complete list below.
- New game guide! Tapping the info button in the top right of a screen will load the game guide to the appropriate section.
- Tapping and holding a load or unload button on the Jobs Screen now auto-loads/unloads jobs with the same destination.
- Pulling the list down on the Jobs Screen now gives you an option to refresh the current jobs.
- Local (non Flight Crew) events now give a bux prize when completed.
- City cap increased by two.
- iCloud sync can now be disabled in the device settings.
- Plane cargo now automatically removed when hangared.
- Minimum contribution to earn prize now shown on Flight Crew prize screen.
- Costume unlocks now saved per-plane.
- Improved special character stripping on Flight Crew names.
- Improved game startup time.
- Fixed bug where planes can be stuck without a trip and can't be accessed.
- Fixed crash when viewing planes list with no active planes.
- Fixed bug where plane upgrades and stats were lost when hangared.
- Fixed multiple achievement bugs.
- Fixed bug where some screens would stay loaded in background and steal input.
- Fixed crash when editing plane name while landing.
- Fixed spelling of Oceania.
- Fixed bug allowing plane upgrades in-flight.
- Fixed bug where bux or coins could go negative.