Infinity Blade 2 Skycages Update Adds New Enemies, Weapons And Areas To Explore
Forget about all the new games that hit the App Store today. We'd much rather play Infinity Blade 2. Content Pack #3 arrived, and with it, a slew of new monsters to face, weapons to kill them with and other goodies that'll breathe new life into this already terrific experience.
Here's the rundown:
- Delve further into the story of the Deathless, as new areas are unlocked and relics from the past come to light.
- Jump into battle to defeat all-new enemies - featuring the Headsman, the Petrified Noc, Xyloto, Ryth, and more.
- A completely new weapon type to master, the Solar Transport Energy Blades - now you can harness the power of the sun to become all but unstoppable.
- More than 30 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell.
- Additional surprises await you with all-new Achievements, gems to forge, and treasure maps, in addition to exclusive ClashMob challenges.