Clash Of Clans Updated to Version 3.25
New leaderboards and unit upgrades form just part of this monster update.
Supercell's Clash of Clans has just been updated to version 3.25 - introducing the largest content update we've seen for the blockbuster strategy game.
As well as an improved leaderboard system, you can now bring six new units into the field of play, take advantage of brand-new defense systems, and also make use of some helpful new improvements to Hero behaviour.
Here's the complete low-down on what to expect from Version 3.25:
Cool New Leaderboards
- Climb to the top of your Clan; see who's on the rise and who's falling.
- New local Leaderboards: who's the best player in your country?
- Clan members who recently joined tagged as "New".
- Supersize my Leaderboards! More players now fit onboard.
New unit upgrades!
- Upgrade your Laboratory to unlock these mighty level 6 units:
- Barbarians get sharper swords and mighty horned helmets.
- Archers get new bow techniques and fashionable tiaras from their Queen.
- Giants are heartier and hairier than ever.
- Balloons are pimped out with spikes and the Jolly Roger.
Air-tight air defense!
- New deadly traps to stop airborne attackers: Air Bomb and Seeking Air Mine.
- Upgrade your Air Defense turrets to level 7 to shoot down the nastiest dragons.
- Turn enemy balloons into pincushions with the level 11 Archer Tower.
- Heroes recover health faster thanks to the Alchemists' new sleep potion.
- Hero level and stats are now displayed correctly when visiting villages.
- Heroes now patrol a larger area and show guard radius when tapped.
- We discovered that metal armor conducts electrickery! P.E.K.K.A is now a priority target and receives extra damage from Hidden Teslas.
- Spell creation times reduced - blast more magic more often.
- Notification when your troops are ready for battle (Army Camps full).
- Wall levels 9 and 10 strengthened: hold off the rampaging hordes for longer.
- Shop now notifies when new items are available.
- New Achievements: Heroic Heist and Mortar Mauler.
- Tapping a trap shows its trigger radius.