Dragon Storm iPhone & iPad Cheats And Tips
How to make your kingdom more powerful.
Dragon Storm might not have set our world on fire when we reviewed the game earlier today, but plenty of gamers are dipping into Glu's new title nevertheless. If you're finding it all a bit baffling, we've got plenty of handy hints and tips that should help ease you into the game.
- If you want to bring your dragon into battle, you're going to need to wait until it's Level 5 or higher. Note also that the higher your dragon's level, the more powerful it will become. Your kingdom's power level also contributes to your dragon's strength.
- To talk to other players in the game, tap on the scrolling chat window near the bottom of the screen. This will bring up your virtual keyboard so you can talk to the community. If you want to communicate with your Alliance members only, change the chat tab at the top of the screen.
- Wondering where your victory resources are? You'll get the notification of a victory or defeat immediately, but you won't be able to get your hands on the spoils until your army has returned home.
- If you're struggling to find a friend's kingdom in Dragon Storm, head to the PVP leaderboard and sort the list by name. That way you'll be able to scroll through the list alphabetically to find them.
- To join an Alliance, open the appropriate section of the menu to view a list of Alliances that are currently active. Once you've chosen one you like the look of, you can send a request to the Alliance leader.
- Be sure to keep an eye on your mailbox whenever you send troops into battle. You'll receive a battle report once combat is over with information about your victory or defeat.
- The benefits of joining an Alliance are many. For a start, it gives you the chance to coordinate attacks against enemies, as well as share strategies together in Alliance chat. Just be sure to watch your friends' backs as much as they watch yours!
- If you can't upgrade your research projects any higher, you may need to level up your Wizard's Tower. You can only research magic up to the same level as your tower.
- Invest in more troops to increase your kingdom's power level. You get additional power for every tier of unit you have in play - the more troops you have, the greater your assaults will be too.
- If you want to be protected from the competitive nature of Dragon Storm, you'll need to purchase additional protection from the in-app purchase store. That's going to get expensive fast though, so we recommend getting stuck into the PVP.
- Always make sure you have plenty of soldiers manning your sentry towers. If a player wants to attack your kingdom, they'll first need to battle the defenses - don't make it easy for them!
- If you want to get your hands on more Crowns, you'll have to either buy them from the in-app purchase store, or you can get free Crowns by watching promotional videos. If you need more silver in Dragon Storm, try attacking other players or completing quests.