Fionna Fights - Adventure Time Cheats And Tips
All the hints and tips you need for Cartoon Network's latest mobile game.
Fionna Fights - Adventure Time is out now on the App Store, and the game picked up a solid 3 out of 5 stars in our review earlier today. Struggling to keep your energy meter topped up? Can't chain a combo together? Have a read through our hints and tips.
- If you see that two or more enemies are in perfect alignment with each other, tap on the enemy that's furthest away from Fionna. That way she'll blast through the whole lot of them, giving you a combo-boosted score.
- If you make a tap on the screen that isn't directly over an enemy, you'll lose some of your energy meter. You'll also lose energy for any enemies that travel off the left-hand side of the screen. If you lose all of your energy, your turn will end.
- If you're running out of energy in Fionna Fights, make sure you pick up the energy upgrade potion. With this activated, you'll sometimes be able to tap on potions that pop-up on the playing field. Pick one of these up and you'll receive a very welcome boost to your energy meter.
- There are four different swords in the game, and each one can be upgraded a maximum of three times. The Golden Sword will give you a more powerful dash attack, the Root Sword adds an explosive touch to your damage, the Crystal Sword fills the sky with crystal shards, and the mighty Demon Sword destroys absolutely everything it comes into contact with.
- The Shield potion will temporarily stop any enemies from disappearing off the left-hand side of the screen. Grabbing this upgrade is a great way of preventing an early end to your attempt!
- To get more gems in Fionna Fights, you need to take out as many enemies as possible. Each one you destroy will add a gem to your tally, but note that some enemies need to be hit multiple times before they burst.
- The Freeze potion upgrade stops everything on the screen dead in its place. Don't be too quick to tap away at enemies though, try and take out more than one at once so you get some decent combo points.