Fury of the Gods Cheats And Tips
Unleash hell with our game guide.
Fury of the Gods is out now on the App Store and it picked up 3.5 out of 5 stars in our review earlier today. Need a helping hand with managing this tower-defense god game? Check our all of our top hints and tips below.
- Be very sparing with the use of your mighty power meter, and save it for when the going gets really tough. Just by tapping away at enemies you'll be able to whittle down their health - more than enough in the early days.
- Don't forget to upgrade your abilities evenly as you play the game. By the time you reach the fifth level of each God's campaign, the enemy assaults become much tougher to handle.
- If you're struggling with later levels, you can always go back and replay earlier sections to make some upgrade cash. When playing these easier levels, resist the urge to spend money on defensive creatures as it's not necessary and they cost money.
- To place a defensive unit on your temple island, tap on the creature you want to use and then drag the icon towards one of the glowing dots on the island. It costs a handful of coins to place each one though, so use them sparingly.
- To unlock defenders you'll need to reach various progress milestones in the game, such as reaching a certain level on a God's island. To find out what you need to do to unlock a defender, simply tap on them from the main menu.
- Get to know your various spells as well as you can. It's important to make sure you don't waste expensive energy on a wide area-of-effect spell if there's only a single attacker nearby. Save the big guns for clusters of enemies that are getting near the temple.
- If you're very close to victory but the temple's in serious danger, consider using your special power-ups. The Rebuild pack will restore health to the structure and The God Mode pack will defend it for a short while.
- Don't forget that you can upgrade your temples too. It costs a fair few coins to do so, but they'll be stronger, generate more money earlier on in the game, and recover from damage more quickly too.
- If you're struggling to keep track of multiple assaults, the Tornado ability is very useful. It'll whip up any targets that fall into its path, and keep them crowd-controlled for the duration of the spell's effect. While they're incapacitated, you can focus on more immediate threats.
- It's not a very exciting skill but you must remember to keep your basic tapping attack upgraded alongside the meaty spells. You'll be using this basic attack a great deal, and having a mightier whack will make life much easier when you reach the mid-point of each campaign.