LEGO Batman: DC Super Heroes Cheats And Tips
We'll help you take back Gotham City.
LEGO Batman: DC Super Heroes certainly offers up value for money, with 80 great characters from the DC Universe to take into battle against Lex Luthor and chums. New to the LEGO games? We've put together some quick hints and tips to ease you into the action with.
- If you haven't played a LEGO game before, you may not be aware that it's important to switch characters from time to time. Each super hero in the game has his or her own special powers, and that power may be essential for making progress in the level.
- Smash all the things! Plenty of the scenery in the game can be destroyed by pummeling away at it, and you'll be rewarded with plenty of bricks for doing so. Gather up as many of these as you can for extra rewards.
- If you're finding the control scheme a little too fiddly for your liking, you can switch over to a virtual joystick scheme in the settings menu. Alternatively, if you're getting stuck a lot, consider using the tap-to-move system to get to a hard to reach area. Just tap where you want your hero to go!
- To take out Harley Quinn at the start of the game, you need to use your Batarang to stop her mallet-swinging attack. Drag your finger from the Batarang icon to Harley while she's spinning around and you'll knock her down. In the second stage of the fight, you need to fire your Batarang at whichever fuse box she's closest too.
- If you see a blue outline circled on the floor, that means you can use the object that's nearby. Make sure you're standing in the center of the circle, then simply tap on the piece of equipment you want to manipulate. Note that certain objects can only be handled by a specific character.
- The acrobatic Robin can use the poles that stick out of walls to swing to great heights. If you want to turn him around, just tap on him. If you want to send him flying off in a particular direction, hold one finger down on him, then press another finger on the screen where you want him to fly to.
- If you're stuck on a puzzle, make sure you've smashed every object and examined every clue. Are there bright, but seemingly inconsequential objects in a particular order somewhere? They might well be a clue you need to help solve your current obstacle.
- Golden Bricks are used to purchase various boosters in the game. More are available from the in-app purchase store in the following quantities:
|Name||Quantity||Pack Cost||Cost Per Brick (Approx.)|
|Stack of Bricks||5||$0.99||$0.20|
|Pile of Bricks||20||$2.99||$0.15|
|Crate of Bricks||50||$4.99||$0.10|
|Cave of Bricks||125||$6.99||$0.06|