Kingdom & Dragons Cheats And Tips
How to emerge victorious in battle and grow your kingdom.
Kingdom & Dragons feels like it could use another round of refinement, something we noted in our review earlier today, but there's no doubting the game's fun for a while. If you're looking for some help getting to grips with the game, we've put together some top hints and tips for you.
- If you're playing as the standard, melee-fighting hero, it's important to remember that your weapon can hit more than one enemy at a time. For that reason, you should always try and move enemies around the screen so that they become clumped together. Of course, this means that you'll take more damage, but if you keep mashing the attack button you should interrupt the majority of their attacks.
- If you're becoming frustrated at the server connection when it comes to collecting hard-earned currency on the farms and in the mines, be aware that you don't have to grab the cash as soon as it becomes available. Each resource type can hold a certain amount of gold, so come back and clean up once each building has a decent amount of cash in the bank. Don't wait too long though, as each one can only hold a certain amount of currency.
- Before invading other players' kingdoms, be very careful and make sure that your defenses are up to the job. You'll receive gold for a successful invasion, but just make sure your own kingdom can withstand an assault while you're absent.
- If you're in it for the long run, you'll probably want to make upgrading your Gold Mine a priority. It might mean you get slower rewards in the short-term, but in the longer term you'll find this a very beneficial source of income, and you'll get new production opportunities too.
- Upgraded to a shiny new piece of equipment? Don't forget to sell any old pieces that you definitely don't need anymore. You can view the quality of an item by holding your finger down on it and viewing the pop-up panel that appears. You can tell the rarity of an item by the color surrounding its icon - get rid of those white items as quickly as possible!
- There are many benefits to gaining Allies (friends) in the game. For a start, they can help you to recapture your invaded Kingdom. Hearts can also be shared between Allies, so if anyone's short you can help each other out.
- Be sparing with the use of your spells that are on cooldown. If you're only fighting a tiny enemy who's not going to dish out the pain, it may not be worth wasting a precious shield, for example. Don't save them up completely for boss fights, but do choose your moment to deploy what can sometimes be a mission-saving skill.
- You can play as a different character but it's going to cost you gems to unlock the different archetypes. If you find it hard to deal with the enemy up close and personal, you might want to consider investing in the Bowmaster or Enchantress skills, both of which specialize in taking enemies out from a distance.