Sniper Shooter Cheats And Tips
Sniper Shooter certainly owes a lot to the likes of Clear Vision, but what it lacks in originality it more than makes up for with some very slick mission design. We've put together some useful hints and tips to help guide you through the game.
- In certain missions, you'll have to take one shot - and that sometimes means you'll have to wait for targets to overlap. Take a couple of dry runs at the mission, and get a feel for the movement of every target. When you're ready to take your shot, put your aim on a static character if possible, then fire when the moving target passes through your cross-hairs.
- There are missions where you have a limited amount of time to take out your targets, but often you'll be free to study a scene at your leisure. Sometimes this is very important as there'll be innocent civilians populating the mission. Take your time and use the intel to narrow down your target before firing a shot.
- You will occasionally be roadblocked in your progress because you lack the necessary weapon type. If you're short of cash, just go back through an earlier chapter that you know well and grind out some cash - just make sure you use the minimum number of retries so that you get the maximum amount of cash.
- Everything you need to know about a mission, and picking out the correct target, can be found by closely studying the objective presented, and the intel provided. In each mission you'll be given clues about where people like to hang around, and what type of clothes they like to wear.
- Very often targets will be hiding within the scenery. If you're having trouble locating your mission target, spend a few seconds watching every area of the screen. If you see any suspicious activity, that's usually a clue that your target is nearby - keep watching!
- Once you've completed a chapter, you'll unlock various achievements for each of that chapter's missions. It's well worth working towards these once you know the chapter well, as you'll get a decent chunk of change for completing them. You can see this special objective on the mission intel screen.
- Don't forget to take windspeed and distance into account during the later missions. If the wind is -20, make sure you aim your sights to take that into account. Likewise, you'll have to move your sights high to make sure you connect with distant targets.
- Always remember that targets can't see what's going on behind their backs - and if you have a silencer equipped, they won't hear the shot you take either. They'll sound the alarms if they see one of their colleagues on the ground though, so move quickly if you have to take out multiple targets with stealth.