Mushroom Wars Mini Cheats And Tips
Mushroom Wars Mini is a simple but fun strategy game, and it's one that has a very generous free offering too. We scored the game with a 4 out of 5 in our review earlier today, and we highly recommend it to anyone with a taste for tactics.
If you're looking to get an edge in battle, we've put together some useful information for how to stay alive on the battlefield - and deliver a solid thumping to your opponent.
- It's very tempting in multiplayer to make a push as quickly as possible to capture every last building that you can. The flip-side of this approach is that if your opponent is building forces up slowly, you can be easily overwhelmed right after capturing - and you'll have nothing left in the bank to defend yourself with.
- Don't forget to keep feeding new troops into your bases at the frontline. Those 50 units you forgot about at the starting point are going to be no good to you when a far-away base is captured. Keep one eye on the combat, and another on your resource situation at all times, and make sure you're feeding your offensive or defensive strategy appropriately.
- Capturing the towers that rain horrible hell down on your enemy can turn the tide of battle, but make sure you approach them with a force that's capable of sustaining the significant damage they dole out. If a tower needs 30 units to overwhelm, take 50. That way you'll not only survive the capturing process, you'll also have a decent defense for any early push your opponent decides to make.
- In multiplayer, always know what your opponent is planning. Slowly filling up each building, evenly across the map? Expect them to crush any temporary captures you make. Rushing towards a capture point? They're strong now, but will be vulnerable in a short amount of time. Keep your own strategy in mind, but always be aware of the counters your actions may require.
- Here's how the War Spirit system works. Every time you take part in a multiplayer match, you'll have to spend an acorn. You can only have five of these at any one time, but the meter refills over time. If you buy the War Spirit upgrade, you will retain the acorn you spent if you emerge victorious from battle. War Spirit top-ups cost a lot of acorns, so don't use this option until you really know your stuff in battle.
- If you really want to climb up the rankings, and have more than a little real-world money handy too, you can activate a rating multiplier via the in-app purchase store. Depending on the multiplier you choose, this will boost your ranking gains - but only for a certain amount of time. Check the details very carefully before purchasing, and make sure you get the boost you actually want, and have the time to make the most of.
- If you're close to victory, don't automatically upgrade a building just because you can. Focus on getting as many forces as possible to the frontline and seal the deal. There's no point planning for a future strategy when you're close to mercilessly destroying your opponent!