Zombie Fish Tank Cheats And Tips
Zombie Fish Tank is out now on the App Store, and we gave the game a 3.5 out of 5 star score when we reviewed it earlier today. The gameplay's pretty simple, but there are a few useful things you need to keep in mind. Here are our top hints and tips for playing Chillingo's latest mobile game.
- The rules of the game are simple. If it's smaller than you, you can guide your fish towards it and eat it. If it's bigger than you? Well, you're going to get eaten yourself, so make sure you stay the hunter rather than the prey.
- Want to know when you're able to take on a bigger fish? Don't just go on your fish's size alone. Every time you expand enough to take on a new opponent, you'll receive a pop-up announcement about what's next on the dinner menu. Pay close attention to these, and make sure you don't pick the wrong fight afterwards!
- Each tank stage will present its own unique challenge. As a general rule, keep an eye out for anything lurking in the shadows, as it's usually preparing itself to jump into the foreground and finish your game for you.
- Certain dangerous creatures in the game can actually be used as an advantage. If there's a juicy fish waiting to be gobbled up, but a game-ending creature is in the way, you can often tease them into action by getting close, then running away. It will take a while for the creature to reset, leaving you free to grab your dinner.
- Don't forget to grab any radioactive canisters that drop from the fish you finish off. Getting hold of these before they vanish will give you some of the precious Zomboil currency, used for buying more powerful fish and tank upgrades.
- To beat the first boss encounter, keep an eye out for the warning symbol that flashes above you - this shows the direction of the grabbing claw. Simply circle around the fish tank, keeping out of the claw's touch. When it vanishes, race to the top of the screen and towards the marker that starts your zombie fish chomping away at the boss.
- If you find yourself holding the device at an uncomfortable angle, and you wish to recalibrate the tilt settings, get your iPhone or iPad in a comfortable position again, and then double-tap the screen. This will re-center the tilt controls.