Little Riddles - Word Game Answers: Levels 21-41
The first several puzzles in Little Riddles were easy enough. So much so, that we thought the game was a pushover. That stopped the moment we laid our eyes on the next set of brainteasers. Not super difficult by any means, but perhaps a reminder that it's about to get significantly tougher. [Download: iOS|Android]
21. The itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot variety is quite popular.
22. Surname of the pilot of the Millennium Falcon.
23. Where jewelry pierces your head.
24. If you blow past your destination, you'll have to throw your car into this.
25. These animals hang out in the mist.
26. Rueben and Monte Cristo are two delicious varieties of this.
27. Air that is expelled orally.
28. Describes a toilet cleaner as well as one of Santa's reindeer.
29. Two year-old children who throw tantrums get this nickname. So did the tsar "Ivan."
30. The signature stroll of ducks and penguins.
31. The state of holding a person in your person.
32. This is needed both for courage and hardcover books.
33. Between daylight and darkness when sparkling blood suckers like to come out.
34. Responsible for the toupee industry.
35. Longer than a decade and shorter than a millennium.
36. Fuels backyard get-togethers.
37. Only you can prevent forest fires.
38. A defendant will go free if a reasonable amount of this exists.
39. Godzilla calls this place home.
40. This would be a good place to find Can-Can girls and drunk Cowboys.