Little Riddles - Word Game Answers: Levels 42-61
Get over it.
Little Riddles continues to intrigue us. The iOS and Android puzzle game challenges players to figure out the correct word from a somewhat vague clue. Easy at first, but later puzzles are much trickier. No worries. More answers below. [Download: iOS|Android]
42. He prefers to travel on vines and pal around with gorillas.
43. This company makes billions of dollars selling Windows.
44. A Caribbean shape that makes ships disappear.
45. Known for their natural tuxedos and marching.
46. Before Google, we actually had to physically look things up in this building full of knowledge.
47. They transfer oxygen from the atmosphere into blood.
48. Dark, feathery, and popular in Baltimore.
49. Use this machine if you really want to see inside someone.
50. A morbidly-named body of water.
51. Angels and pilots earn these.
52. Boxes marked as this should not be abused.
53. By Thursday you're over this.
54. One of the few activities that involves bowling pins flying through the air.
55. Flavors your food and divides the year up.
56. A candy whose name is reminiscent of a small laugh.
57. This creature travels in a gaggle.
58. The L in Lol.
59. So delicious they require an international house to contain them.
60. Can be heard in a court or used to carry briefs.
61. Better touch this before proceeding to second, or you're out.