Smooth Operators Cheats And Tips
If you like playing games like Tiny Tower, but aren't really interested in all those annoying in-app purchases, you should definitely take a look at BulkyPix's Smooth Operators. We gave this call center simulator a respectable 3.5 out of 5 in our review earlier today. Here are all of our top hints and tips for turning a tidy profit.
- Before you start each day, you'll be given a simple breakdown of Inbound, Outbound, and Back Office work required from the shift. Add these all up, and then divide into ratios to get the right number of staff members working on the right area of work.
- Always make sure you have transportation in place before over-reaching on your building height. It's easy to expand away in the pursuit of cash, but you really don't want to discover that your expensive workers aren't even able to reach the floor they work on!
- Unhappy workers are thoroughly unproductive - and therefore unprofitable - workers, so don't let your call center turn into a pigsty. Once you start seeing litter lying around on the floor, it's time to hire some janitors. Getting a Service floor onto your building early on in the game will stop things getting out of control.
- Certain floor types, services and staff won't become available until you've reached certain milestones in the game, so don't rush too far ahead until you've got all of the basics ticking over nicely - sanitation, current contract coverage, and basic support facilities.
- There are lots of numbers to take in, but make sure you're regularly checking into your financial reports. These will give you a very early indication of any over-spending you're making on a particular contract. If you gotta make a fire, you gotta make a fire. Don't forget to keep the hires coming in too, so you don't end up with any shortfalls.
- If the pace of the game is a little too slow for you, try increasing the speed of gameplay by moving the slider found at the top left-hand side of the screen. Just make sure you don't set things so fast that you miss out on any critical information or activity. You might also want to think about turning sound effects off, so the constant buzz of the office doesn't drive you crazy! You can do this in the game's settings.
- Got a slacker causing a problem with your wage-bill? Before you think about sacking them entirely, make sure their productivity issues aren't a result of poor mood and motivation. Check the 'My Employees' section of the game menu, and see if someone's simply in need of a little training or R & R.