Turbo Racing League Cheats And Tips
PikPok's Turbo Racing League puts you in control of a super-slick snail on a mission to become the very best racer in the land. Struggling to nail a new hot lap time? Take a look through our handy hints and tips for this smash hit game.
- When grinding along rails, you can hold down on the left or right of the screen to have your rider travel in that direction. This can often be essential for grabbing every last tomato that's available in these bonus sections.
- If you're struggling to cobble together enough currency for your next upgrade, try working towards some of the goals you're given. These change from time to time, so keep an eye on the time limit and make sure you don't miss out on an easy chunk of change.
- Tempting though it always is to grab as many tomatoes as possible from each raceway, try and balance currency collection with beating your rivals. If you're traveling at - literally - a snail's pace, it's much better to focus on staying competitive by hitting the go-faster racing stripes, rather than grabbing just a couple of tomatoes.
- Don't forget that you'll often have multiple laps to gather all of the juicy tomatoes that are spread across different lanes. Our advice is to take the easy line of tomatoes first, and concentrate on building up a solid lead in the early laps. If things are tight, just concentrate on getting to the finishing line. If you're well ahead, then you know you have a bit of time spare to risk going after some of the hard-to-reach tomatoes.
- It's really important to keep your racer in top condition if you want to stay competitive in the later stages of the game. Try to use your tomatoes to upgrade the racer evenly across all categories, as you'll need each bonus area to maintain a decent lead. Best to stay away from the cosmetic options until you've got a racer worthy of every track.
- That fast flick at the beginning of each game can really make the difference between success and failure in the later stages. Have you finger on the screen, poised to flick, and then push forward the moment the timer counts down to zero. Practice this and you'll be able to get a great boost ahead almost every time.
- Every time you pass through the green flag poles in a Slalom event, the clock will be stopped for a brief moment, allowing you to shave a little time off your lap run. That doesn't mean you should avoid riding the rails altogether, just make sure that doing so won't leave you with a poor time.
- Don't be afraid to slide hard around sharp corners, particularly if you've picked up some speed boosts in the run-up to the turn. If you take this approach, just make sure you don't slide so hard that you end up smacking into the opposite wall!