Bloody Harry Cheats And Tips
Get your hands dirty in fine style with our Bloody Harry guide.
Bloody Harry's out now on the App Store, and while it's a pretty simple 2D side-scrolling fighting game, there are plenty of chuckles to be had as you carve up the vegetable undead. Need a hand with the game? Here are some essential hints and tips to help you on your way.
- Keep a very close eye on your ammo levels. There's nothing more annoying than running out of bullets halfway through a zombie takedown, and you must be ready to switch to your melee attack when this happens. It can be very easy to end up taking a pummeling because you ran out of firepower.
- Having powerful allies is certainly helpful on the battlefield, but we recommend upgrading your personal offensive power as a priority. You'll see the benefit of this in every single fight you take on, whereas the allies only appear from time to time.
- Make the most of the flying cannon power when it becomes available. To activate it, simply walk into the cannon itself, and you'll take off immediately. You've now got ten seconds to blitz through every enemy on the screen without taking so much as a scratch - make this precious time count and destroy as many of the undead as possible.
- Try to prioritize killing the zombies which fire projectiles first. These can do some serious damage to your health bar if you don't deal with the ranged threat. Once they're out of the way, you'll have more space to move freely around the screen, and clear out the rest of the enemies.
- Use the right tool for the right job. Got a lot of zombies hovering around you? Pull out that shotgun and show them who's boss in an up-close and personal fight. If a particularly powerful enemy is on the screen, you should switch to an assault rifle class of weapon, so that you can rip through them cleanly while keeping your distance.
- We don't recommend spending coins on damage bonus items until you've unlocked all of the weapons you need for dealing with a variety of threats. Spend your hard-earned coins on weapons first, then upgrade them, and only buy extra damage bursts if you're really struggling to clear a level.
- Keep an eye on your mission objectives at all times, and try to clear each level with those objectives in mind. If you successfully complete a mission, you'll receive an XP boost. When you level up, you'll be able to give Harry some seriously powerful perks.
- Be very careful when it comes to deciding which items to spend your Crown currency on. Once purchased, these items can only be used for a limited amount of time. Some items only last a single level, while armor will disappear for good once it's been chomped through. Avoid buying this fragile armor until you've got a decent arsenal of weapons at hand.
Download Bloody Harry: iOS