Dungeonism Cheats And Tips
Excellent though Dungeonism is, there's certainly a lot to take in when you first start playing this fascinating roguelike dungeon-crawler. We've put together some essential tips that should help even the most novice adventurer emerge from the dungeon depths with plenty of booty.
- If you're doing some seriously disappointing damage with your bow and arrow, consider applying a poison to your arrow tips. This will also allow you to stay agile on the game board, while your enemy's health ticks down from a distance.
- Be very careful when fighting near any sources of fire. If a monsters knocks you into the fire, you'll start burning, and you can very quickly lose a lot of life if you're not careful.
- The Energy system does more than simply control the actions you can take at any given time. When your Energy is low, you're weak and will take more damage, more quickly. The good news is that this fatigue also affects the monsters you're fighting.
- If you see four arrows appear when you interact with an object, it means that the object can be moved around the screen. Keep your finger held down on the item, and then slide your finger in whichever direction you wish to move it around.
- Whenever you cross water in Dungeonism, you're effectively slowed down, and use up one additional movement point for every water tile you pass through. Keep this in mind, particularly when you're on the run from monsters.
- Confused about how the movement meter works? It's very simple. You can only take so many steps each turn, before nearby monsters get their chance to move. Try to find the most efficient way of getting into position for your attack, so you gain the chance to fire off a shot and protect yourself before the enemy retaliates.
- Floating monsters may be light on their feet, and capable of moving around the screen rapidly, but the good news is that they get knocked back much further when you land a solid blow. Get as far away as possible, and use a ranged attack so that the monster barely has a chance to catch up with you.
- Be very careful when navigating icy floors. If you - or an enemy - gets knocked over on this slippery material, you'll slide right across the screen until you hit a wall, or have moved off the ice completely.
- If one of your action or energy meters has depleted entirely, and you have a restorative potion in the bank, tapping on your character will cause that potion to be applied automatically. Just keep an eye on your reserves, so that you don't quaff a drink too early!
- Whenever you direct your assault against a monster head on, the enemy will automatically block your attack, reducing the amount of damage you deal, and also protecting against extra damage effects. Of course, what applies to the monsters also applies to you, so use this knowledge to last a little longer in a fight.
Download Dungeonism - iOS