Smash Bandits Cheats And Tips
Smash Bandits is out now on the App Store, and offers fans of the previous Smash games more of what they love - racing cars and smashing up scenery. We reviewed the game earlier on today, now here are all of our top hints and tips for the game.
- Keep a close eye out for blockades, and indeed any other obstacles thrown your way. All of these will inflict damage upon your car, and the stingers thrown out by the police can seriously mess up your day. Always keep one eye on the road ahead.
- You set the pace for the race in Smash Bandits. That means that if you go slow, the police will go slow, and always stay around the same level as you. As it's much harder to stay in control at high speeds, not to mention avoid obstacles and collisions, maintain a medium speed to get through the game with the minimum of risk.
- Don't invest heavily in the starter car, as you really want to get out of it as quickly as possible. Instead, save up your cash for the next car in line, and then gradually improve this vehicle evenly across all upgrade areas as soon as your money will allow.
- If you're struggling to lose the cops on your tail, try getting off-road. There are many more opportunities to cause the police trouble here, from sliding through gaps that catch them off guard, to spinning them off the world edge and into oblivion. Be creative at all times if you want to keep the police at bay.
- While it's true that you can ram the police out of the way, it's worth remembering that they can - and will - do exactly the same to you. Whenever you see a police car turn red, it means that they're about to attempt a slam into you. Either ram them first, or get out of their range as quickly as possible.
- If you want to get hold of some more coins and currency in Smash Bandits, but don't want to spend any real money, you can watch some adverts via the store section - it's money for nothing. Load up the advert, make yourself a nice cup of coffee, and come back when it's all over.
- If you want to get hold of even more money, an easy way to grind out some cash is to complete the Challenges in the game. Just be careful you don't waste too much time on a really difficult Challenge, when that time could be better spent on other money-making activities - always think about the opportunity cost involved in what you're doing.
- The only thing more important than making money is saving money. You can get straight back into a game you've failed by spending a single chip, and if you're on a roll it might just be worth it. Just don't waste these precious coins if you crash out early on in the race.
- Do pay attention to the white arrow that leads you in a certain direction, as you'll often find the most rewards for doing so. On the other hand, you also need to manage the police threat, so don't stick blindly to the course the game gives you.
Modojo's Smash Bandits coverage - Review
Download Smash Bandits - iOS