Jungle Heat Cheats And Tips
Essential tips for surviving the smash-hit strategy game.
If you're looking for an alternative to Clash of Clans, then Jungle Heat may be just what you're after. Build up your base, harvest resources, assemble a mighty army, then do battle against the world online. Oh, and they're doing the same to you too. Here are some helpful tips that should help you stay on top of the game.
- If your Command Center is destroyed in the game, you're done for. For this reason, it makes sense to place this building in the center of the map, with all of your other buildings surrounding it. This will provide maximum protection to your nerve-center - if your opponent wants to take you down, they'll really have to work hard for it!
- Choose your targets very carefully indeed, and don't bite off more than you can chew. Consider attacking enemies that have a low number of troops built up. If you go into a fight against overwhelming forces, you'll lose all of your troops - not cool.
- If you want to get more workers in Jungle Heat, make sure you build the Worker's Hut unit. It'll take time to construct, but without a steady source of manpower you'll struggle to maintain growth of your empire.
- Use walls to provide a last line of defense for your infrastructure. Not only can they take an impressive pummeling before collapsing, enemy units cannot make progress passed them until they've been completely destroyed. To get passed walls yourself, use your bomber units to inflict a huge amount of damage to them.
- The quickest way to get hold of more diamonds in Jungle Heat is to complete the achievements that are fed to you throughout gameplay. Completing these will not only give you more diamonds, but also a generous boost to your experience gains.
- To get hold of more powerful attacking units for your own rampages, you're going to need to ensure your barracks are upgraded. If you want to upgrade the units you've unlocked, use the Lab to give them a handful of very useful enhancements.
- Make the most of every inch of space you have, and bunch buildings closely together. It may not be as pleasing on the eye, but this approach will ensure that as many units as possible get the benefit of nearby defenses.
- To defend against attacks from ground-based units, make sure you build plenty of mortars and cannons into your defensive setup. Tower units will put up a good defense against attacks that come from both the ground and the air.