Chipotle Scarecrow Cheats And Tips
Chipotle Scarecrow didn't exactly blow us away when we reviewed the game earlier today, but you'll definitely get a kick out of it for a short while. Here are some useful hints and tips to help you get the most from the game.
- Make sure you calibrate the device properly before starting a session of play. We lost track of how many times we screwed up a level because we were sitting in a different position and couldn't control Scarecrow properly. You can change the calibration from the pause screen.
- If you see a button, or anything else you can interact with, move over it and then take a look at the surrounding area. Chances are your button press will have changed something - either to make traps and obstacles move more slowly, or open up a path ahead.
- When rescuing animals, Scarecrow's flying platfor moves automatically towards the objective. All you have to do is tilt the device to avoid any moving objects in the scenery. Don't make contact with anything! This will stop you temporarily, and some missions require you to complete multiple journeys in a single level attempt. Watch out for the blue arrows - these will point you to the location of the next animal.
- In the crop planting and harvesting section of the game, run Scarecrow passed as many seed banks as you can before racing over the fields. This will allow him to plant many crop types at once, saving time. Just watch out for the crow that follows him around sometimes - one touch from this enemy and you'll have to regather your seeds all over again.
- In order to successfully harvest a field, you need to apply seeds over every last inch of it. If there's any brown soil left exposed, you won't harvest crops of food from it. Make sure you don't move onto a new field until you've fully covered your current one.
- When serving up your burritos keep a close eye out for the red arrows that appear on the screen from time to time. These give you an indication of where the greatest number of people are located - very handy in the latter parts of this stage, where you need to feed a huge number of mouths in a short amount of time.
Download Chipotle Scarecrow - iOS