Deer Hunter 2014 Cheats And Tips: Make & Save More Money
A guide to managing your cashflow in Glu Mobile's smash-hit shooter
Last week we pulled together everything we've learned from playing Deer Hunter 2014 to create our guide to the game, but what about the money? Sooner or later you'll find yourself short of the green stuff, so here's how to make sure you have a little more in your pocket - and spend a little less.
- You must avoid failing missions wherever possible. Fail a mission and you've wasted energy - waste energy, and you've wasted money-making opportunities. The most common way to fail a mission is to kill one animal but startle the others into running away. Always have one eye on your second shot, and be ready to move in for the next kill as soon as possible. You have mere seconds to act before the other animals dash off into the forest.
- Although you can use the missions to guide your general upgrade path, you can breeze through many missions without making the recommended upgrades - a great way to save money. If an upgrade suggestion is too expensive, don't be afraid to try a mission once regardless. Those mission warnings often don't count for much at all.
- Don't waste your precious gold bars on minor waiting times. Sure, it's not fun to have to wait four minutes for an upgrade to arrive, but that's nothing compared to how long it will take to earn replacement gold bars. Spend your money wisely and you'll have to grind out less of it.
- Save the Trophy Hunts until you've worked your way through plenty of basic missions and contract work. Why? Well, these particular hunts are extra tricky, and so you risk wasting precious money-making energy by taking these challenges on before you and your weaponry are ready.
- Make your money-making opportunities count and focus on power upgrades over everything else. If you have a good steady aim from a distance, don't waste money upgrading your sights. Instead, increase the power of your rifles so you can force your way through tougher, more lucrative missions.
- Tempting though it is to breeze through the contract missions to make some quick cash, you'll make your energy go a little further by making use of your rifle's infrared feature. Go for heart shots wherever possible as you'll get a little extra cash - not much, but it all adds up in the end.
Download Deer Hunter 2013 - iOS