Clash Of Clans 5.64 Update Hits The App Store
Version 5.64 features re-worked traps and balance tweaks.
Clash of Clans developer Supercell has just released a new update for the chart-topping game, one that introduces a re-working of the game's trap systems, and a generous round of general balancing.
Here's the full low-down on all of the changes featured in Version 5.64 of the game:
- Sick of puny bombs? Upgrade all of your explosive traps to blow up your foes big time!
- Even sicker of constantly replacing your traps? Traps now stay put after use, and can be fully re-armed with a single button!
- Level 1 Giant Bomb is now much cheaper, though with a slightly decreased damage radius that can be upgraded
- Bomb and Giant Bomb explode faster after being triggered
- Seeking Air Mine and Air Bomb trigger radius has been decreased
- Seeking Air Mines now cost Gold instead of Dark Elixir
Tier 1 terror in Town Hall 10
- Level 12 Archer Towers: stylish, deadly and oh so sharp
- Level 6 Goblins: never forget your wallet again, nor anyone else's
- Get your spells in a snap! Spell factory boosting is now only 20 gems for 4 hours of boosting
- Spells are now created with Elixir instead of Gold
Clan and Interface improvements
- Players who are kicked out of or rejected from clans are automatically banned from that clan for 24 hours
- Tapping the active tab in the Inbox, Chat, Clan, Leaderboard, League or Search view will automatically scroll it to the top
- Slightly increased hitpoints for level 4 Dragon
- Slightly increased hitpoints and damage for level 6 Giant and level 4 P.E.K.K.A
- Slightly decreased hitpoints for Hog Riders
- Upgrade time reduced for most Archer Tower and Wizard Tower levels
Lots more bug fixes, tweaks and performance improvements!