Sunday Lawn Seasons Cheats And Tips
Sunday Lawn Seasons didn't completely blow us away when we reviewed the game earlier on today, but fans of the original game will definitely find plenty to make them smile. If you're completely new to the seies, here are few handy starter hints to help you on your way.
- The objectives in each area are slightly different from one another, but they all center around the same gameplay challenge. In Winter, you need to shovel up the snow blocks, in Spring, you need to plant seeds on the rough patches, and in Autumn, you neeed to scoop up all the leaves that have been scattered across your lawn.
- The key to getting a high score in Sunday Lawn Seasons is to chain together consecutive lines of each season's objective tiles. Once you go back over old ground, or simply run your shovel over an area that isn't topped off with the special material, the bonus will end. The further you go, the more points you earn - simple.
- To keep those chains going for a little longer, even in the face of patrolling creatures, it's important to use the scenery to stop your character dead in its tracks temporarily, until the wandering danger has passed you by. You must use those objects to stop moving, as once you've swiped, he'll keep moving until he collides with something.
- Watch out for switches on the floor. If a wandering creature moves onto one of these, you can bet your bottom dollar it will open up a gate and expose you to more danger. On the other hand, you may actually need to get these switches triggered to be able to access a new area. As always, timing is critical - choose the right moment to make a dash to a new area.
- Any time you find yourself in a level where you have to follow a pack of dogs, be as efficient as possible in shoveling up as many tiles as possible in each run around. Why? Well, those mucky pups like to leave their mess in the snow - and if you go over old ground that's covered in this stuff, you'll lose some precious points.
- Want to get a fresh start in Sunday Lawn Seasons? Tap Options on the menu screen, and then scroll right to the bottom and select Reset Challenges. You can also get a good look through your performance stats in the Options screen if you wish.