Flick Kick Football Legends Cheats And Tips
Hit the back of the net every time with our guide to the new Flick Kick game.
There's a new Flick Kick game out on the App Stores, and while the gameplay's superb, the free-to-play model sadly takes a lot of the shine off the experience. Still, you'll have plenty of fun with this new Legends edition while it lasts, and we've got some helpful hints and tips to help you go further in your quest for league domination.
- Don't feel you have to make your shots directly at the other player on the pitch, but do be aware that you won't get away with making them run far. If you need to squeeze the pass just beyond an opponent, add the slightest of flicks away from their direction, and your partner should scoop the ball up.
- For most of the time, you want to make quite delicate and precise passes, but we found it's much better to really let rip when it comes to taking a shot at the goal. A brisk finger-swipe, combined with a little curve gives you a much better chance of scoring before the keeper can get near the shot. Go for the top left or right corners too if you can.
- Once you've got the tackling down, you should never struggle to take possession, but how do you perfect this part of the game? It's simple, just don't make your move until the very last minute. Once your opponent is up close enough that they can't change direction, simply swipe towards the area they're heading towards and you should take the ball cleanly every time.
- Interceptions are a little trickier, but should pose you no problem with a little practice. The best thing to do is to wait until the ball has taken its bounce before going in to snatch it - this tends to work better when the ball comes from far away. Otherwise, be ready to pounce if it's a particularly close encounter.
- You won't get far in the game with a decent amount of cash for enhancing your team, but how to get your hands on more? Well, besides making good clean passes for coin boosts, you can also get hold of more paper money by watching promotional videos in the shop section. You'll get 25 notes for each trailer you work through.
- Don't hang about when it comes to taking the basic shots when the opposition isn't in the way. Matches are over ridiculously quickly in Football Legends, and if you want to win the division you'll need every goal you can get. Likewise, don't be afraid to go for an outlandish shot on goal in the dying minutes of a match, rather than making a more logical pass.
- Make sure you keep an eye on any new players that you've acquired for your team. Take a while to go through the team management screen, and swap in any new players that are certain to give you an advantage - just as importantly, make sure to take out the trash too!