Skee Ball Arcade Cheats And Tips
Our guide to getting your next high score in this addictive new game.
If you found yourself becoming strangely addicted to Arcade Ball back in October, you might want to approach Skee Ball Arcade with a certain amount of caution. The simple, ball-rolling gameplay remains the same, but there are a lot more fantastic boards to play on too. Here are our essential hints and tips for getting to grips with this great new arcade game.
- If you want to get your hands on a few extra power-ups for free, connect the game to your Facebook account. You'll be given a handful of Straight Shot and Lane Charger power-ups that should give you a helpful headstart in competitive play.
- Use the lane bonus multiplayers to determine the shot you should take next. If a multiplier appears on the left or right-hand outer lanes, go for the 100 shot that lies directly along those paths. With a little practise - and a strong swipe - you can score these shots every time. Just make sure you keep your device as level as possible when going for these shots.
- Always factor in any special bonuses that a particular target point will award if you're successful. The most valuable of these will give you an extra ball - but you of course need to make sure you hit the target to avoid wasting your current shot! Use the bonuses to guide your next shot decision, but don't be ruled by them completely if you know you'll struggle with the shot.
- At the end of certain rounds, you'll be given a chance to roll balls down into a spinning meter that gives you some bonus points. When exactly you should let the ball go depends on how hard you roll it, but we like to wait for the 500 to just disappear out of view before starting our throw. This way we manage to hit 500 on the return spin for the majority of these shots.
- Act fast in the Space Invaders mini-game, as those critters will move around the screen slowly but surely. Make sure you prioritize scoring the highest value enemy over all others, then mop up any remaining points that you can.
- Certain boards have a pinball feel to them in Skee Ball Arcade. When you find yourself in these rounds, make sure you're getting plenty of points out of the bumpers - more often than not you'll score higher with plenty of bumps, rather than aiming cleanly for a high-scoring hole.
- If you're worried about your opponents spending real money to get a power-up advantage, consider playing with real life friends you can trust not to "cheat"! To get a private game going, simply hit 'Start a New Game' then select 'Play With Friends' to get together with people you know.