Santa Rescue Saga Cheats And Tips: Level 1-5
The first part of our Santa Rescue Saga walkthrough.
Fans of the Doctor X series of games will definitely want to check out Santa Rescue Saga, a thoroughly festive take on the traditional gameplay. We're working our way through the game right now, and we'll be bringing you our walkthrough as we complete each set of stages. Don't forget to check back regularly for new entries.
1. As with most of the challenges in Santa Rescue Saga, your job here is to simply work through each of the tools on the left hand side of the screen, and apply them to Santa where indicated. You might come a cropper with the tube of cream though. When directed to use it, just hold it over the area until the mark fades.
2. First, use the hammer to chip away at the stone chimney. Now use the rag to clean up his face and get the toothbrush ready. When using this device, just hold it over his teeth and move the brush gently back and forth until he's fixed! Now wave the hairdrier over his feet, and pop a nice cosy pair of slippers on him!
3. Use the hairdrier to clear all the chunks of ice off Santa. Now hold the pliers over each screw, and drop them onto the plate that's held out. Use the X-ray sheet on his left arm (your right) to reveal a broken bone, then add the bandage and decorate it however you wish. To get hold of the pick-axe, you'll need to complete the wrapping mini-game. All you have to do is tap each present as it travels up the conveyor belt. As long as you can wrap 10 presents in 30 seconds, you'll get your reward.
4. To cure this elf, you first of all need to use the cotton wool on his sore spots, then apply a bandage. Simply swipe the wool around the sore area. Next, apply bandages to the cuts, then use the pliers to remove any nails. Apply the hairdrier, pop some slippers on, then use the pump on his teeth.,
5. First clear up any sore spots on Rudolph with the cotton wool, then use the tweezers to pull out these twigs, just like you did with Santa's nails. Next up it's the hairdrier to get rid of some of that nasty ice, then bandage him. Finally, wave that feather all over his body to give him back some flying magic.