Spider-Man Unlimited is an endless runner in the vein of Temple Run. Players must dodge from left to right as they run to defeat enemies and rack up points.
Story mode is divided into two issues with more promised to come. Issue 1 pits you against the Green Goblin and Issue 2 has you fighting The Vulture.
These tips and tricks will help players in their quest to get to the top of the leaderboards.
- Players are going to end up with a ton of various Spider-man costumes to use.
- Each of these costumes comes with different abilities and can be leveled up.
- As soon as you unlock a new costume be sure to familiarize yourself with its nuances.
Know Your Enemies
- Regular baddies are easy enough to defeat. A simple swipe up or down should take care of them quickly.
- Shielded baddies are a little more difficult. They usually hold their shield on their right side, so hit them from the left by swiping down.
- Golden baddies are super rare and defeating them can result in them dropping some ISO-8, the games premium currency! Try to take them down no matter what.
Tips on Playing
- Don't bother picking up power-up vials unless they're absolutely unguarded. The few seconds of power-up isn't anywhere worth losing a life.
- Unlike most endless runners, this game rewards you for fighting enemies. Don't be afraid to get in the thick of things and take down as many baddies as you can.
- Later levels require players to have a certain level of experience to play them. After beating the main missions, move on to the side missions to get some more experience.
Costumes and Leveling
- Each of your costumes must be leveled individually. Try to start with either your favorite costumes or the ones that are most useful to your play style to level first.
- You can use some of your vials to "fuse" unwanted cards to the hero you want to level up, be careful though because every ten levels you must do the same thing to raise your level cap so don't use all your cards in this method.
- Once you've unlocked a fair amount of costumes you should start doing "Spidey-Ops" where you can send your heroes out on timed missions to gain experience and vials. These are best to do when you're done playing the game for a while as the timer keeps ticking even when you're not playing.
- Unless you just can't help it, try to only use your ISO-8 to buy new costumes. If you run out of lives take a break for a while till they recharge and save your money.