Pre-E3: Crave Reveals E3 Line-Up
From Veggies to Dave Mirra, there's plenty here for all appetites
Crave Entertainment has announced its lineup of video games that will be showcased at E3 next week. Show attendees can expect to see a large variety of titles from the company, spanning most portable platforms, and even a few consoles.
- World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer "All In" is the third installment of the best-selling poker video game franchise in North America, and features the longest title to ever grace a video game. A large cast of recognizable poker stars are set to appear in the game, including Howard Lederer, his sister Annie Duke, Greg Raymer, Amir Vahedi, Paul Darden, and Robert Williamson III. Available on the PSP, PS2, and Xbox 360.
- VeggieTales' LarryBoy and the Bad Apple stars the popular Larry the Cucumber and his trusty butler Alfred. Switching to his alter-ego known as LarryBoy, the heroic detective embarks on a quest to save the citizens of Bumblyburg from an impending crisis known as the Bad Apple. Available on the Game Boy Advance and PlayStation 2.
- Dave Mirra BMX Challenge will give players the option of controlling BMX Legend Dave Mirra or to customize their own characters and play through 17 levels with 9 different environments. Featuring 9 bikes to choose from and 4-player ad hoc wireless multiplay. Available on the PSP.
- Gamers can try their luck with Hard Rock Casino, featuring more than 20 different casino games, from machine games to poker rooms, and more. Receive invitations to exclusive tournaments and acquire a variety of unlockable upgrades for your highly customizable character. Available on the PSP and PS2.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is inspired by memorable episodes from the Cartoon Network hit series and allows fans to control the somewhat shy Mac and his imaginary friend Blooregard Q. Kazoo as they solve quirky challenges and complete mission objectives. Look for it on the Game Boy Advance.
- Camp Lazlo based on the animated series from Cartoon Network, players can take alternating control of Lazlo, a high-energy Brazilian monkey, Raj, a wise and compulsive Indian elephant, and Clam, an eccentric and highly intelligent pygmy Rhino, to compete in a variety of camp challenges, earning the right to represent their camp in a final tournament against - the Squirrel Scouts. Available on the Game Boy Advance.
- Gun Club for the PlayStation 2 was also revealed to be at the show next week.